NOOOOOOoooOOOOoooooOOOOOoooooooOOOOO!

canuck7
canuck7
12/24/2002 6:48 pm
i remember a time recently where a friend was playing my (beautiful) black Ibanez RG421 and was bending down to plug in a stompbox and as he straightened up he smacked the headstock into the bottom rail of my bed with full quickly-standing-up force (very fast). i winced at the sickening smack sound. my pulse went through the roof and i had to literally sit down (i kind of collapsed against the wall really). my friend quickly asessed the damage and found out that the tuning pegs had taken the full brunt of the violence. but they weren't even dented let alone knocked off. and they were hit pretty f***ing hard!!!!

another time i was just getting a ride back from playing with the same friend at his house and i just placed my Marshall MG15CD practise amp in the back of the Suburban. as well drove quite quickly, my (glorious) Marshall was mercilessly battered for 10 full minutes and got smacked with the front door and knocked on a corner on the way inside. but nothing was damaged and i relaxed when i realized my awesome little practise amp wasn't even marked or dented through the grueling 10 minute ordeal.

needless to say, i am still and will always be EXTREMELY careful with my own stuff. you should see me in guitar stores, my veins stick out until i look like a walking road map i take almost a full minute to put guitars back on racks and just as long to take them off. i'm managing quite well though, no guitar store accidents to date.
Thanks for listening to this small piece of me.
# 1

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.