Guitar Tricks Insider First Look!

Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
12/22/2015 12:48 am
We are all so happy with the debut of our first online digital magazine, Guitar Tricks Insider!

Please enjoy this new free content, an extension of our love for guitar and music.

We released the December/January issue a few weeks ago to rave reviews and a ton of feedback. Have you checked it out yet?

[U]First issue highlights include:[/U]
Exclusive B.B. King and Mike Bloomfield audio interviews (Listen Now )
An intimate chat with Pete Townshend on songwriting
Essential albums for Ed King and Angus Young
Top 16 songwriting tips for beginners
Free complete tutorials
Gear reviews
And much much more!

Enjoy this first issue and let us know what you think on the feedback form on the last page: http://joom.ag/qPsp

Thanks and happy holidays from all of us here at Guitar Tricks!
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 1
jeffo184
jeffo184
12/22/2015 9:26 pm
Props! Very well done. I've been a member here since it was a user contributed site. It's come a long way and has become the gold standard for the industry. Awesome work!!
# 2
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
12/23/2015 7:15 pm
We appreciate that! Makes us really happy to know we can serve the guitar community. Cheers and Happy Holidays!
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 3
brenoazzi
brenoazzi
02/22/2016 10:40 pm
On both issues.
:) Azzi.

Be kool and stay free.
# 4
armin.burkholder
armin.burkholder
12/27/2016 3:50 am

I think Insider is a great addition to the content offered by GuitarTricks! The audio and video clips add a nice perspective to the written word.

On a less enthusiastic note, I am disappointed that it is only offered in Flash format. I am unwilling to install Flash on any device I own, due to Adobe's ongoing inability to secure the product (google "adobe flash vulnerabilities" to raise your awareness). As a result, it is a rare thing for me to have access to a device that can view the mag. It would be great if you could convince joomag to adopt html5 or some other less vulnerable alternative, or seek an alternative publisher.

# 5
IstvanPetrie
IstvanPetrie
01/10/2017 3:04 pm

An alternative is to view the previous issues where you can download them as PDF

Editted to point out that you probably need to have Flash plugin to access the previous issues - however you can download a bunch of issues and then remove/disable the plugin.

# 6
Ben Martin
Administrator
Ben Martin
Administrator
01/10/2017 5:45 pm
Originally Posted by: armin.burkholder

I think Insider is a great addition to the content offered by GuitarTricks! The audio and video clips add a nice perspective to the written word.

On a less enthusiastic note, I am disappointed that it is only offered in Flash format. I am unwilling to install Flash on any device I own, due to Adobe's ongoing inability to secure the product (google "adobe flash vulnerabilities" to raise your awareness). As a result, it is a rare thing for me to have access to a device that can view the mag. It would be great if you could convince joomag to adopt html5 or some other less vulnerable alternative, or seek an alternative publisher.

The too we use to publish the magazine, Joomag, is supposed to not require flash. We can all view the magazine on non-flash devices here in the office, so maybe you discovered a bug! Can you tell us what you are using to try to load the magazine?

# 7

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.