I [i]know[/i] you're all gonna miss me

kingdavid
kingdavid
06/30/2002 5:46 pm
OK,relax,I'm not about to commit suicide or anything.
But I'll be(and have been for the last two weeks)very low profile.That's coz we closed college(which is where I usually surf,for free) for the long vacations,and internet access in my hometown is darn expensive,such that all I do is check email,and send if necessary.
So you won't be hearing a whole lot from me,for the next coupla months.But I'll be coming on once in a while,and posting when I have to.
The boss at the place I work during the holidays(it's a photo shop/sdtudio/colour lab) is in the states right now.When he comes back in July,I'll try and see if I can get him to lease a line(I've seen some ads about it and it doesn't sound too expensive.We already have a dial up,but it's costly to use).Maybe he'll agree.If he does,I'll be on a roll.
Otherwise,you keep rocking!!
# 1
educatedfilm
educatedfilm
06/30/2002 11:18 pm
miss ya, have fun... I probably wont (if dont get a job, and dont manage to go to libya)... or I;ll have LOTS of fun, swimming in the sea off the unspoilt libyain beaches (Libya population of 5 million, Coast: over a thousand miles.... so miles and miles of unspoilt beaches, great scenery, great sanctuaries, no one with in sight, *sigh* i wish i was there now)...
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.