Reviewed older fundamentals 1 love this

michellejohnston1963
michellejohnston1963
07/06/2015 11:54 pm
Have been doing guitar fundamentals with Lisa for a little over a month. she is so wonderful! Have slowed down with my lessons and really started focusing on chord switching, I think that has been time spent well, practicing these chord switches using the principles Lisa taught on the varied switches in the 5 chord power pack. I think it also is helping me become quicker with remembering the chords. Just wanted to jump in and say that I ran across a forum with some of Christopher Schiegel's older fundamental one courses and decided to go through some of them to see if I could pick up any different or new information. Really did enjoy them, although very much of the same information just presented a bit differently, really good. I Tend to be an over learner, I do not like to move too quickly ahead until I make sure I have a good handle on the basics, so, today I am back to Lisa but, just wanted to say how much I enjoyed some of the chord lessons by Christopher for a second point of view, both of these teachers are so great and talented, guitar tricks and all of us are so very fortunate, thanks guitar tricks!
# 1
GT Staff
Administrator
GT Staff
Administrator
07/07/2015 12:09 am
Thank you for the kind words!! Glad you're enjoying the courses.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.