Grateful Dead!!

SJWeissen
Full Access
SJWeissen
Full Access
06/04/2015 10:39 pm
I have been asking Guitar Tricks for some Grateful Dead since I joined. Now that they are here, I have to say they are simply fabulous. Mike you did a great job on all three songs, Thank you!

One little thing I would say, is in the transcription for Truckin'. While Mike explains Guitar 2s part in verse 1 and 3 in the video labeled Intro Electric Lick (Guitar 2) the transcription only has the intro not those verse variations. The only place the guitar 2 parts for the verses are transcribed is in the Full Performance, For Single Guitar and Jam Along. It would be nice if that transcription was with the video where Mike explains how to play it.
# 1
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
06/05/2015 1:27 am
Mike did a great job on these tunes! I'm glad to see your appreciation of his teaching & playing skills.
Originally Posted by: SJWeissenWhile Mike explains Guitar 2s part in verse 1 and 3 in the video labeled Intro Electric Lick (Guitar 2) the transcription only has the intro not those verse variations. The only place the guitar 2 parts for the verses are transcribed is in the Full Performance, For Single Guitar and Jam Along. It would be nice if that transcription was with the video where Mike explains how to play it.

Excellent suggestion. I've requested these changes from our transcribing team. Thanks!
Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

Christopher Schlegel Lesson Directory
# 2
Blue Bill
Blue Bill
06/05/2015 2:31 am
I'm loving the Dead songs. Great job, Mike makes them easy to learn. Keep 'em coming!
# 3
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
06/05/2015 2:05 pm
Thanks to you both ... so glad you are digging the GD tunes - I had a blast learning and teaching them!

Keep rockin'!
Mike

Keep rockin!
Mike Olekshy
GT Guitar Coach

# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.