Where to go?

Svanholm
Svanholm
02/28/2015 6:07 pm
I have plan (dream) to fly to Nashville and eplore the greate country music, then rent a car drive to Memphis and then end up in New Orleans.
This is a 2 week trip, including the flytime from Sweden.

Do you have any advice or tip where to go? Bars, clubs, shops, etc. You name it.
Is there any famous spots? Any historical events or something that I cant miss out to see?

I heard about a place called "The Blue bird cafe". Is it real or just on TV?
# 1
JeffS65
JeffS65
03/02/2015 2:12 am
Originally Posted by: SvanholmI have plan (dream) to fly to Nashville and eplore the greate country music, then rent a car drive to Memphis and then end up in New Orleans.
This is a 2 week trip, including the flytime from Sweden.

Do you have any advice or tip where to go? Bars, clubs, shops, etc. You name it.
Is there any famous spots? Any historical events or something that I cant miss out to see?

I heard about a place called "The Blue bird cafe". Is it real or just on TV?

The Station Inn in Nashville. Bonus is if you can see The Steeldrivers while you're there.
# 2
compart1
Full Access
compart1
Full Access
03/02/2015 9:38 pm
In Nashville start near the Ryman Auditorium.. A lot of pricey bar with live music.. Keep in mind that they are selling booze not music. Tootsies Orchid Lounge has webpage with a webcam.. Keith Urban and Steven Tyler have been in there jamming. Some bands not so great but you might catch a celebrity or two out rubbing elbow with the public. A peek at their web cam would give you an idea of what is happening walking the pub crawl
Here is a link where you might find what's happening the dates you plan to be there.
http://www.visitmusiccity.com/music/livemusic
Hope this helps you out.
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.