Satisfaction missing Guitar 1 Verse?

boigman
boigman
01/08/2015 7:11 pm
Hi. Thanks for the new posting of Satisfaction. However, I am not seeing the tab listing that goes with the Guitar 1 Verse lesson. What is displayed looks like an acoustic part to another section.

Or am I missing something?
# 1
john of MT
Full Access
john of MT
Full Access
01/08/2015 8:58 pm
At least you knew about the song. :D As has happened in the past, I didn't get a notification of newly posted songs and didn't know about them until I saw your post. I knew new songs were on the way but my last Guitar Tricks News is dated 2 January and says nothing about new tutorials up and running. A post from Admin in August said I should subscribe to the "newletter" but I've been subscribed to the "Guitar Trick News" (the url referenced in the post) from day one yet the problem continues. Still...

Despite the snub :rolleyes: , I'm stoked about the new titles!
"It takes a lot of devotion and work, or maybe I should say play, because if you love it, that's what it amounts to. I haven't found any shortcuts, and I've been looking for a long time."
-- Chet Atkins
# 2
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
01/08/2015 10:13 pm
Originally Posted by: boigmanHowever, I am not seeing the tab listing that goes with the Guitar 1 Verse lesson. What is displayed looks like an acoustic part to another section.

Those are out of order! I've notified our notation crew & it will be fixed shortly. Thanks for the heads up. :)
Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

Christopher Schlegel Lesson Directory
# 3
maggior
maggior
01/09/2015 2:28 pm
Originally Posted by: john of MTAt least you knew about the song. :D As has happened in the past, I didn't get a notification of newly posted songs and didn't know about them until I saw your post. I knew new songs were on the way but my last Guitar Tricks News is dated 2 January and says nothing about new tutorials up and running. A post from Admin in August said I should subscribe to the "newletter" but I've been subscribed to the "Guitar Trick News" (the url referenced in the post) from day one yet the problem continues. Still...

Despite the snub :rolleyes: , I'm stoked about the new titles!

This has happened before. A day or two before the official announcement comes out, songs mysteriously show up in the song list, or somebody asks a question about a song and your like "WHAT!?!?!" :-).

Interesting that the Stones are here now. It would be cool to have Start Me Up or Honky Tonk Women. Those songs, like many others of theirs, have 2 very differnt guitar parts that when played together complement eachother quite well.
# 4
john of MT
Full Access
john of MT
Full Access
01/09/2015 3:32 pm
Originally Posted by: maggiorThis has happened before. A day or two before the official announcement comes out, songs mysteriously show up in the song list, or somebody asks a question about a song and your like "WHAT!?!?!" :-).

Interesting that the Stones are here now. It would be cool to have Start Me Up or Honky Tonk Women. Those songs, like many others of theirs, have 2 very differnt guitar parts that when played together complement eachother quite well.

So! It's not just me!! :D

I found waiting in my inbox this morning the 9 January "Guitar Tricks News"...with the news of the new songs. Another world crisis solved...on to the next one...

The link to the instructor interview promo'ed in the 'News', that of Mike Olekshy talking about learning and teaching Satisfaction, doesn't work for me. It takes me to GT's blog page and shows, "No Posts Found."

Sigh.
"It takes a lot of devotion and work, or maybe I should say play, because if you love it, that's what it amounts to. I haven't found any shortcuts, and I've been looking for a long time."
-- Chet Atkins
# 5
maggior
maggior
01/09/2015 6:33 pm
Originally Posted by: john of MTSo! It's not just me!! :D

Nope!!

I don't mind if they hurry getting the songs out there before rolling out the official announcement.
# 6
john of MT
Full Access
john of MT
Full Access
01/10/2015 3:42 pm
Happy to say that, twenty-four hours later, the link to Mike Olekshy's interview works.

There's some satisfaction in that. :rolleyes:
-- Chet Atkins
# 7

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.