A track from my Fusion release

Sjonesmusic
Sjonesmusic
08/23/2014 3:23 am
Hey fellow players!

Just sharing this track from my fusion release.

Hope you enjoy!

CONVERGENCE
# 1

10/02/2014 10:24 pm
Good job,
Has that frank zappa feel !
# 2
Sjonesmusic
Sjonesmusic
01/04/2015 3:52 am
Originally Posted by: axe2Good job,
Has that frank zappa feel !

Thanks! Much appreciated!
# 3
micpogo80
micpogo80
02/20/2015 3:48 am
Hi Scott! That is such a sick track, i really love it. I dig the high energy and up tempo of it, fast licks and it just feels raw and awesome. Your playing is pretty amazing. If i knew someone out here in Seattle who could play like that i'd be all over them in trying to get a group together, really great tunes! Are you on Soundcloud? I am on Soundcloud and i have albums on Bandcamp also, but nothing as good as this. I do love Animals As Leaders and most fusion rock/jazz like John Scofield, John McGlaughlin (and Mahavishnu Orchestra), Tony Levin, etc..the list goes on and on...and now i've discovered your music..keep it up!!
# 4
Sjonesmusic
Sjonesmusic
02/20/2015 9:13 am
Originally Posted by: micpogo80Hi Scott! That is such a sick track, i really love it. I dig the high energy and up tempo of it, fast licks and it just feels raw and awesome. Your playing is pretty amazing. If i knew someone out here in Seattle who could play like that i'd be all over them in trying to get a group together, really great tunes! Are you on Soundcloud? I am on Soundcloud and i have albums on Bandcamp also, but nothing as good as this. I do love Animals As Leaders and most fusion rock/jazz like John Scofield, John McGlaughlin (and Mahavishnu Orchestra), Tony Levin, etc..the list goes on and on...and now i've discovered your music..keep it up!!

Hey man! Thank you SO much! Truly grateful that you took the time to listen and comment!

I do have a lot on Soundcloud.

Here's a set to give an idea:

https://soundcloud.com/scottjonesmusic/sets/scott-jones-various-short
# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.