View post (Rock, Old Rock!? HENDRIX?)

View thread

educatedfilm
educatedfilm
05/30/2002 7:57 pm
off the top of my head:
sonic youth, nirvana, skunk anansie, hendrix, green day, life without biuldings, Can, smashing pumpkins, ten benson, super furrie animals, my bloody valentine, the smiths, some tool, led zeplin, Guided by voices, mercury rev, flaming lips, beck, cold play, Sigor Ros, zero 7, amen, RATM, placebo, Idle wild, pavement, grandady, inspiral carpets, Mission of burma, cornelius, capitol K, Bjork, Alpine stars, smog, Public enemy, NWA, Grandmaster flash and furious five, Steve via (only stuff from his "flexable" album the rest i'm sad to say i find cheesy), system of a down,vinni reily, james brown, nina semone, joy division, the pistols, the dead kennedies, dinosaur juniour, the jesus and mary chain, sandy denny,sebadoh, folk implosion, radio head, sound garden, eels, new order, frank zappa, hefner, jane's addiction, john lee hooker, canned heat, laptop, the strokes, the white stripes, the lightning seeds, low gold, luna, Micheal Jackson, no fx, orbital, the pixies, placebo, talking heads, the stone roses, mud honey, the wipers, under world, swerdriver, gordon giltrap, REM, bob dylan, the ramones, chcuk berry, beach boys, seafood, david bowie, primus, manic street preachers, llama famers, blur, dj shadow, hole, death in vegas, roots manova', ronnies size... there's more, that i know i 'll come back and add when i look through my collection,
I listen to a little bit of jazz too, also my classical guitar collection is getting bigger... but yeah, wide and varied taste...
edit: elastica, the who, BB king, Django, the kinks, Ikara colt, my vitriol, bis, hole, elbow, masssive attack, muse, Catatonia etc etc

[Edited by educatedfilm on 05-31-2002 at 05:31 AM]