View post (Now that I've heard them for myself,what was the big deal with The Beetles?Presley?.?)

View thread

kingdavid
kingdavid
06/10/2002 5:38 pm
Originally posted by THE_HACK_PACK
Oh my god Prince,are you gonna drag this out forever.

It's not draging anything out;it's simply making sure that you can back whatever you say up,so I'll be sure of what I'm saying when I go and tell someone.....This is what you should have done in the first place.State the facts.Keep the rest to yourself.I read a PhD say that is how men work:facts.
And don't forget,there's a bunch of stuff that can inspire a guy.From the Beatles to a whispering thorn tree.
Lord is the guy that talks like he's listening to whatever is being said,not "skippy" and "prince".
Stick to the issues.
When you tell me about how the Beatles changed whatever they changed,now I begin to get an idea of what it was all about.
Coz to start and argue,for instance,that Nirvana are better than the Beatles,like Lord says,it goes to your own tastes.It's what I call an argument whose area is pi R squared.
And Hack,sometimes being a bit controversial helps athread,and by extension,the amount and quality of responses.
To be straight with you,I don't imagine everyone in the sixties was a nerd who couldn't tell a good song if it hit him/er in the face.
And speaking of which;I heard "This is where I came in" by the Beegees.Boy,I dug it.
And "sweet home alabama" by Lynyrd Skynyrd.It's the song in the movie Conair.
I like that guitar and all.