View post (Now that I've heard them for myself,what was the big deal with The Beetles?Presley?.?)

View thread

THE_HACK_PACK
THE_HACK_PACK
06/05/2002 4:12 pm
Where is the middle ground educated,you mention how the shredders trash the punks,Joe Stump is a great example,but why can't the 2 mix together like in the rest of the world.I'm sure everyone is aware that not only are the Japanese and Europeons fans of punk and industrial,they also love metal and progressive.Sepultura is still the biggest band in South American legend,but they also embraced Nirvana like the rest of the world.The media is at fault in America,they shut the doors on that chapter of music,and now everything in the last 8 years is a by product of Nirvana and Nine Inch Nails.
Am I the only person who owns Pantera,Pearl Jam,Andrew W.K. along with The Stones, The Who,The Beatles and Stevie Ray Vaughn and Vinnie Moore. Is That Weird?

As far as turn tables,if you want to use samples program your Midi equipment like RUSH did,if you want to scratch,then Copy Tom Morrello from Rage Against The Machine.I doubt we'll see any elementary schools in the future teaching young kids how to scratch a turn-table in the key of C very soon.
CAKE or DEATH????

Ummmmmmm,Cake Please,,Oh,It's Very Nice.
-Eddie Izzard-