View post (Your Set up?)

View thread

Thomyorke575
Thomyorke575
06/03/2002 7:00 pm
All right you ready!!!!!!!!!

Fender 69' thinline reissue telecaster(an awesome guitar, highly recomended)$450 with an upgraded texas special neck pickup$40, housed in a stylish tweed hardshell case!

To a Vision Wah (roger mayer, the best wah hands down) $359

into Maxon OD808 (great overdrive)$125

to Roger mayer Voodoo-1 distortion $159

To a Maxon Pro series OD820 (simply the best od bar none, its amazing) $200

TO my Roger Mayer Voodoo Vibe(quitisential hendrixian pedal that cost a fortune but is great) $350

To a Z vex Octane (awesome octave and fuzz effect) $240

To a z vex Lo-Fi Loopy Looper (brand new, just ordered it and should have it tomorrow) $309

To a 1978' MXR analog delay (a classic my fav delay around, Maxon also makes an awesome delay) $215

All going into a Fender Blues Jr amp 15 watts all tube awesome tone at a great price $285 with shipping on ebay you cant beat that.

I use a variety of connectors and couplers all of which are cheap but do the job my rig is quiet unless the t.v's on then I get some buzz and hiss.

I also have a Dunlop Hendrix moded pedal which is currently on ebay its a nice liitle pedal but no match for the vision wah, anyone interested I'll sell it for $75 it has a brand new hot pot in it.

For acoustic I have a great Martin D-16GT, it has solid mahogany back and sides that really make it a beauty the tone is wonderful. $700

And an epiphone SG bass which I actually just sold on ebay so I guess its not mine anymore or at least until I get paid for it.

The nausiating
mind numbing grand total I have spent or actually charged (my credit cards have been nearly maxed out on the quest for the ultimat tone is!!!!!!!Da Da DA!!!!!!!

$3707.00 I just almost threw up adding that up!!!!!!!!

But like I always say music gear is one of the most liquid assets around. If I wanted to I could sell everything I own in a week on ebay and get nearly all the money back, so dont hesitate to spend a few bucks my friends. Also take advantage of ebay its amazing!!!!! I kid you not!!!

James