Tricks?

BlackBox
BlackBox
05/29/2002 1:46 pm
Well, I mostly came to this site because...
1. I like guitar
2. I just started, need to get better
3. Im always in need of something new and exiting to play

Anyways, I just just wondering if any of you have like tricks up your sleeve that sound really cool but really arn't that hard? Again, I've been taking lessons for 4 weeks now, so normally I just mess with the pecatonic scales, some tricky licks, and huge amounts of commen power chords. It's hard when you start out cause people are like "Whoa? You play guitar? cool." and then they hear and they're like "Uhh, you suck man." and Its like impossible to explain to them how much fun it is yet its extremely hard. Anyways... can you help me impress someone? Or at least help me look good until I am good?
Rock on.
# 1
lalimacefolle
lalimacefolle
05/29/2002 3:03 pm
check out the sound effects in the tricks section, welcome to the site dude...
# 2
James8831
James8831
05/29/2002 3:22 pm
go to the homepage..look to the right and start on beginner,yes, it is basic ..but you have to start somewhere...start the proper way, at the beginning.

If people give you attitude like that say something like "Ah an expert,you show me how it's done then" and hand them your guitar or at least make like you're about to hand them your guitar,maybe, as you don't know how big an ersshole they really are.

First off don't try and be cool develop your cool as you go on developing your playing, just ignore 'em and ride far above it, my man.

Try some of these for now..
http://www.guitartricks.com/2000/search.php?input=easy
Accuracy,you say? hmm interesting concept..
# 3
BlackBox
BlackBox
05/29/2002 3:28 pm
Well thanks, but I was kinda looking for more something to play for someone like the first time they saw me, ya know? Like a cool lick (tab) that like makes them go like, whoa. ya know?

I really dont need help with learning either, I mean I have a teacher who I see weekly and he is really cool and stuff.

Thanks anyways, guys.
Rock on.
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.