Traveler Guitar Pro Series

thegloor
Full Access
thegloor
Full Access
06/14/2014 8:48 pm
What I was looking for:

Guitars are pretty portable as Music instruments go, but still carrying around a guitar it still feels huge. Also for traveling you'd Need a hardcase wich will suck to travel with, especially adding my surfboards to that pile ;)

Soo I looked for some small portable guitars and stumbled upon the 'Traveler Guitar'. I decided on the pro series as I prefered the Wood design and the stetoscope idea sounded pretty cool, being able to Play without electricity and stuff.

The Price is 380$ at Amazon.com

The Pros
- it is really small 78cm x 23cm ( 31 x 11 inches)
- the fretboard is full size
- it's assamblet in about 2 min

the cons
- the Strap is fixed with a screw at the back, if you move it around the screw will fall out easely
- the stetoscope did hurt after playing a few minutes

As it was delivered to me I couldn't believe how small it was. It will fit perfectly in my backpack and still has room for my photo Equipment and some books. Wich makes it perfect to travel in my handluggage.

The Travelever Guitar Comes with a Little bag wich has a Little extra room for an amplug and some cables. The guitar itself is wraped in a 2nd Isolation hull. Don't know how much it works but it seems to be a good Idea.

The legpeace is Positioned at the Body so it takes less space. To assemble it you just Need to take of one screw, stick the lepeace at the right spot and fasten it with the screw. You also can fix your Strap there. After playing a while the screw thends to loosen itself with the strap, so be carefull.

Playing it feels better than it Looks, but of corse being so small it can't compete with a 'real' guitar. but with the strap it works quiet good. I'm not a good guitarist so I'm not that good in Feeling the differences of a guitar. But for all what it's worth for, a friend of mine who is much better was surprised of the Little guitar too.

I think it sounds good, even thou its a bit on the metalic side maybe, but I'm really really not good in reviewing that...

I was really psyched of becoming Dr. Guitar and playing with the stetoscope everywhere. The good Thing about the Stetoscope is that it blocks out other sounds as it goes quiet deep into your ears. The Sound is pretty good too... but my happyness was short lived as the stetoscope started hurt quiet badly unless my head was very still.

So last week end I bought the Vox Amplug and while its tight, it does fit and I love that solution especialy as you can plug in your phone too and Play to the Music on there.

I love the traveler guitar, it was excactly what I was looking for. I take it to work and Play over lunch and I can't wait to take it with me on my next Surfing trip :)

P.S. sorry no idea how to Show the pics directly in the post
# 1

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.