View post (I would like your oppinion on this matter)

View thread

maggior
maggior
06/03/2014 3:34 pm
It looks to be in decent shape. The buckle rash isn't bad - it's not like it's worn down to the wood, which I've seen. There also appear to be some scuffs in the finish by the cable jack.

The scratches look like they may be small enough to be buffed out by somebody that knows what they are doing.

It's definitely been played. At least it's already had it's first scuffs and stuff so you don't need to be ultra careful with it regarding the finish.

Just some observations in case you missed them (which is easy to do when you have found your "dream guitar":

Tobacco burst paints the back of the guitar black, so there will be no wood grain on the back of the guitar or neck. There's also no pickguard...you are cool with that? Vintage tuners as well - not locking. Uncovered pickups...I always perfered the look of nickel covers on the pickups.

Neck profile is very important, so that's good that you've played that profile already.

Shipping costs may be crazy expensive, but the guitar is crazy expensive too :-).