Fret Dead and BUZZ

zaztha
zaztha
05/31/2014 1:41 am
there,

I bought a Walden CD 351/G acoustic guitar. Laminated body, made all of Sapele Mahogany. The fretboard is rosewood. Has a two way adjustable truss Rod.

The Problem with it:

>FRETs around 12,13th 11th are seeming to buzz more day by Day. 13th fret is dead for the 0.13 E string

>But the other Strings are Buzzing on the same fret.

>The frets on the Body of guitar i.e. after 13th, seem to have become much higher due to climatic changes

> The Truss Rod is not tight and neither the neck is too bowed because By checking the gap between 7th fret and G string is Still alot after keeping fingers on 1st and 15th fret of the same string.

> The Two Ends of the Truss Rod Are inside the soundhole

>The guitar Nut and Bridge have correct height and with. No Problem in those two.

> When I bought the guitar, the room temperature was 20-25*C but now it has risen upto 35-40*C ............

As I have mentioned you the situation and Condition of my guitar, I hope you will answer the following answers:

Qno.1 Do I need a Fret Dressing on the 13th and above frets Using a fret levelling Kit?

Qno. 2 Whats the precise way to adjust the neck in a two way truss rod( The neck of guitar is Mahogany)?

Qno. 3 Kindly mention how to intonate the neck and strings precisely and perfectly so that an Extra Light Gauge would not buzz on it.

Qno. 4 Kindly mention the tools required for all this process!!

NOTE: I have NO ACCESS to any GUITAR TECH in my AREA!!!!

Thankyou
# 1

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.