View post (Just Social)

View thread

jake sommers
High Bandwidth
jake sommers
High Bandwidth
06/15/2000 3:30 am
How so eggman? your making assumptions about me and you've never even spoken to me and i don't think that's right, you can ask anybody on here that i'm very cordial toward everybody, you got some beef with me send it through my email that's what it's there for, don't come on a message board saying stuff about me, that ain't cool, and i don't see your reasoning behind it, i haven't insulted anyone or shown any arrogance on this messageboard or as my role as host at guitartricks. Yo when you come at me dog come with something, if you had reasons or something i an sit back and think how i can change myself as a person, not to have so much attitude or be arragant or big-headed and that i would try to change cause i'm always trying to better myself, but you exibited no proof and i think that's very wrong for you to say, seeing i've never met or spoken to you in anyform, yo, and if i said something that offended you or got under your skin, yo tell me and i'll apologize, yo that's all i'm saying, i'm sure you wouldn't want anyone to dog you the same way.

peace out,

------------------
Jake Sommers
"Take my hand boss"