View post (PRS Custom 24 S2 vs. 22 S2)

View thread

maggior
maggior
05/21/2014 5:11 pm
Hey Fretsmith -

As it turns out, we've manged to stay friends. Also, they all signed up for another session at the music store. When they are done with that, maybe we could try again. I'm glad it ended on good terms. Who knows what the future will bring.

Yes, I'm really questioning the value of this 55 point thing also. The buzz/hum on the PRS was pretty obvious and the volume difference between the 2 pickups is very obvious on this new guitar. The fret buzz...that could be playing style. I didn't pay it much mind until I could hear it coming out my amp. The action is already very low, so I should be able to tweak.

Only because this was such a bargain will I look past all of this. Even if it means I have to pay to have it setup by a pro, it would still be worth it.

If I do get a gig playing out one day, I will definitely revisit the PRS. It's versatility was just unparalleled. The coil split on it did something...not so much on the LP. Yep, every guitar has it's own voice.

I can't believe they cut the living room scene. It's good to know that the version on Netflix is the complete version.

Steak knives!?!?!?...what about the caddy? Around here, the top reward would have to be a LP Custom or a PRS CU 24. Second place, a handful of guitar picks...and not the nice tortex ones either, plastic. Everybody else is FIRED!!