Taylor Big Baby

sabrina Leigh
sabrina Leigh
04/04/2014 7:04 pm
Just got the Taylor Big Baby. REally happy with it! Great tone, great feel, easy to haul around. The guitar I was beginning on was old, borrowed and true but too big and hard on my fingers. This guitar will be my next learning tool and then on to the one I really want. I fell in LOVE with the Guild cherry red acoustic. So that will be next, if I don't fall in love with another in the next few years. This Big Baby is really sweet though!
# 1
tweety67
tweety67
04/05/2014 6:45 pm
I am glad that you are enjoying your new guitar. I just bought a new Fender acoustic/electric last month that I am enjoying, so I know the feeling.
# 2

04/06/2014 9:06 pm
Originally Posted by: sabrina LeighJust got the Taylor Big Baby. REally happy with it! Great tone, great feel, easy to haul around. The guitar I was beginning on was old, borrowed and true but too big and hard on my fingers. This guitar will be my next learning tool and then on to the one I really want. I fell in LOVE with the Guild cherry red acoustic. So that will be next, if I don't fall in love with another in the next few years. This Big Baby is really sweet though!

hey thats cool congrats on ur new guitar.can you tell me the scale lenght and the radious on the neck.i ask cause iam lookin for an aqustic guitar myself.
and the cost of it,if you dont mind..thank you.all i own are electric guitars it would be nice to have an aqustic laying around...have fun with ur new toy
# 3
sabrina Leigh
sabrina Leigh
04/09/2014 12:35 am
Thanks Tweety! :) I am.

Axe here are the specs. I got mine from Ebay for 400 with case. Brand new.

Taylor Big Baby Taylor Acoustic Guitar Features:
Type/Shape: 6-String 15/16 Size Dreadnought
Back & Sides: Sapele
Top: Sitka Spruce
Soundhole Rosette
Neck: Tropical American Mahogany
Fretboard: Ebony
Fretboard Inlay: Pearloid Dots
Headstock Overlay: Lexan
Binding: None
Bridge: Ebony
Nut & Saddle: Tusq
Tuning Machines: Enclosed, Die-Cast Chrome Plated
Strings: Elixir® Light Gauge Strings with NANOWEB® Coating
Scale Length: 25-1/2"
Truss Rod: Adjustable
Neck Width at Nut: 1-11/16"
Number of Frets: 20
Fretboard Radius: 15"
Bracing: X-Brace
Finish: Varnish
Cutaway: None
Electronics: None
Includes gig bag

Taylor Big Baby Taylor Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
Body Width: 15"
Body Depth: 4"
Body Length: 19-1/2"
Overall Length: 40-1/4"
# 4

04/09/2014 1:16 pm
Thank you sabrina.u gave me more then i asked for..thanks i will consider it.you really caint go wrong with a talyor .,ENJOY IT. as i hope to enjoy mine if i buy one.
# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.