amplug by vox..

03/10/2014 11:08 pm
ok, so this amplug by vox arrived at my door today with some other stuff i bought.coudnt come at a better time for two reasons,one its my birthday today,so that was cool it showing up for that,secound my new DSL may have some bad tubes or it could be the bias.idk so i need to send it back for a new one.anyway,i suggest every guitar player to have an amplug,it sounds awsome,blue me away it really did.i bought the vox classic rock,it simple it has
gain,tone and volume.and aux,for plugging in a cd or mp3 to jam along with.play anywere you like,it says you get the sound of a 100 watt head in your headphones,i never played through a british 100 watt head,so idk about that.but i can tell you besides the comfort of playing on your toilet lol,this thing sounds great.now vox makes allot of other ones ,if classic rock aint ur thing.theres metal,satriani sound,hard rock,night train,ac/30 ect.imo,its a must have in your arsenial.loveing it .my next review will be on,joe satriani's ,satchurator dist pedal,but i need to wait for my amp replacement.the one thing i'll say,its as heavy as a brick,built like a tank.ok a couple of thinks,it has gain,tone,volume two led lights a more button? and a pad toggle switch.i think if you hook up another pedal before this one,you would want to turn the pad on,by it self off.i;ll know more about it and fill anyone that is interested in.man i love new toys.i put my BBE BLACKSMITH DIST PEDAL ON EBAY.MINT COND.BOUGHT THE ONLY THING BESIDES MY WAH PEDAL,THOSE BASTARDS DIDNT TAKE.BTW I FORGOT TO MENTION,THE AMPLUG U CAN SPIN IT 360 DEGRESS IF NEEDED.
# 1
fretsmith
fretsmith
03/11/2014 12:45 am
Happy Birthday Buddy!
# 2
maggior
maggior
03/11/2014 1:13 am
Yeah, happy birthday!!! My youngest son turned 5 today too!

You share a birthday with Edie Brickell, Tom Scholz, Rick Rubin, and Robin Thicke (may not want to advertise the last one :-).

Enjoy your day!!! And your new vox amplug...
# 3

03/11/2014 2:54 am
Thank You Guys.
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.