Helloooo Guitartricks! :D

Spark92
Spark92
02/20/2014 7:04 pm
Hey guys,

Just wanted to say I am a proud new member of the community and can not wait to see the progress I make in the next couple of months. I have been teaching myself from the internet for the past 6 months now and finally decided to find a community where I could find good structured learning content. I am happy to say I have found it :D

Learnt more in the last 2 hours than I have in 6 months :)
# 1
Jon Broderick
Administrator
Jon Broderick
Administrator
02/20/2014 8:32 pm
Welcome!

Re: Learnt more in the last 2 hours than I have in 6 months

Care to elaborate? That sounds like a great story. I'd love to tell the instructors what is working and why.

Jon
Jon Broderick
Guitar Tricks Instructor

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 2
Spark92
Spark92
02/21/2014 1:31 pm
Originally Posted by: Jon BroderickWelcome!

Re: Learnt more in the last 2 hours than I have in 6 months

Care to elaborate? That sounds like a great story. I'd love to tell the instructors what is working and why.

Jon

Hi Jon,

Just the simplistic stuff if I am totally honest. How to hold the guitar correctly etc. I have been trying to teach myself for the last 6 months and been getting sore wrists because I have been slouching and my wrist has been doing all the work etc.

I can play chords but never been able to put them together into a song and now I have the correct technique I am hoping that within the next year I can make a lot more progress. I am dedicated and practice as much as I can so hopefully I will start seeing serious results within the next year.

Thanks for the reply :)
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.