Is it worth it?

natethegreat2186
natethegreat2186
05/16/2002 3:48 pm
are marshall full stacks really what everyone makes them out to be? if u think that they are tell me y. because i'm thinking of buying a full stack, but i don't want spend 2000 dollars for something thats not the best. tell me what u think.
Peace Out and God Bless
# 1
kimbob
kimbob
05/17/2002 5:42 am
Well, It all depends on what you are going to use them for. I have two of them and I don't use any of them right now. There was a time when that was all that I used. But I do use them occasionally (only one at a time). You won't need the whole stack for smaller venues, but they haul balls if you can get em' outside(and if the soundman doesn't pee his pants when he see's you and the Bass player stacking them up onstage). I think they are well worth the money. They kick ass for recording too. Again it all depends on what you are going to use them for. (they look cool too!)
"Let that boy Boogie Woogie. Cause' it in em' and it got to come out." -John Lee Hooker-
There's no substitute for expeience. So get out there and break some strings on stage.
# 2
LeftSide
LeftSide
05/29/2002 3:12 am
It really depends on what kind of music you like to play, personally i am in love with MESA BOOGIE Recitifiers. Almost every mesa ive played has had that "perfect" tone i was looking for, its too bad i dont have 2000 bucks for an amp like that.
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.