View post (Love's Labour?)

View thread

kingdavid
kingdavid
05/13/2002 5:51 pm
This men are gonna mislead you.
Unless of course that is what you want,to get misled.
If I was you,and I'm not,but if I was,I'd try and find out first what kind of chick she is.You probably already know that(why are you attracted to her?).Then when I know she's cool,and we have all these similar interests,I just go tell her what I feel about her.Assuming (I got the feeling you're in high school,or was it just an expression)she won't go tell everyone in school.
Or just try and jam with her.Then do the songs you've written about her with her.See if they move her.If they do,then tell her ther rest of the story.
And about the grass being greener;sure,the grass will always be greener,but don't forget,you're grass as well.And greener isn't necessarily better.Some things can be said in a jokish kind of way,but some of these stuff is serious,man.
And do you know how grass reacts when it's eaten and then left for greener grass?
And if you read the bible(im not saved,im not even close)the story of Lot and the other guy could be something.It had to do with choosing land,and the guy that chose the greener land ended up badly.Not that it has anything to do with anything,I'm just mentioning it.