View post (Marshall)

View thread

12/06/2013 6:48 pm
back at ya ,happy hollidays.so i went and spent some more dough @ MF.i bought a cool guitar display case for my usa prs custom 24.color is black on black,solid wood with black felt on the inside and of course the hanger.i been wanting this for a while now,and my wife is cool wit it lol.im gonna display it wright in my liveing room have the perfact spot for it.so i couldnt stop there i had to buy a amp metal amp stand for the marshall,which i have a good spot for that too.i gotta tell ya as u already know,these tube amps are powerfull,i really dont know what im gonna do with 15 watts of juice.my god my 5 watt tube amp cranks.so most of the time im only useing the pre tubes,i just found out today what that power tubes sound like,just amazingly loud and so sweet.i hope that marshall has an emulated headphone jack,like the one on my blkstar plug ur headphone into the emulated HP jack turn the power on and keep the standby off i can play all knight that way.and it sound way better out from the headphones,idk why that is.whata ya think about the I STOMP by zoom,its that single pedal with multi effects and bluetooth?....hey have you ever checked out the guy who displays ,30 pedals in 30 days?,if not you should google it ,he does this once a year,there is one pedal that i would love to get my hands on of course i forgot whats its called but it is a dist pedal,with a built in noise gate and it has a couple of extra input jack ,so u can plug in any pedal right into it while its hooked up through ur chain.this thing sounds so damm good.check it ,u will dig it...peace be to all....