View post (Marshall)

View thread

12/05/2013 1:31 pm
thats sounds awsome my friend,nice gear i like crate amps and the 50 watt tube peavey wow,thats alot of power u got goin on.how is it that u dont disturb ur nieghbors at full power on that peavey,or are u like me and dont really care?..ya know i always wanted to buy a fender strar,maybe the delux,or standard ect.im a huge fan of prs guitars i just love the feel and tone from them i bought my first prs back in 1986 when paul introduced the custom 24 to namm,i paid $1250,today its worth 3x more now,i wish i still had it,big mistake when i sold it so i can have my car repaired.well when i bought my 2012 custom 24 it was pretty pricey,$2999.00.but i would love to get a fender strat,its kinda been eating at me to buy one already,which i just might do if i can hide it from my wife lol.got my eye on the the 62 stratocaster mod squad man this axe looks amazin,it has that worn in look which i like,has a lightweight alder body,c shape maple neck,3 pickup configuration with a humbucker at the bridge and single coils at the mid and neck,you can check it out at sweetwater ,the mod squad 62 strat.u gotta love it allitte pricey at the moment but ya never know with addicts i just may drop a dime on it.and another guitar i have both eyes on is the Ibanez,jem7v7,or Ibanez js2400,i like them both ,i never had a guitar with a floyd rose trem.but i will give you my thoughts on that marshall dsl im sure it will be all positive...good yappin wit ya.happy hollidays.