View post (Rocksmith 2014)

View thread

mblaide
mblaide
11/30/2013 3:36 am
I picked up Bandfuse: Rock Legends. Pretty fun so far. I never really liked Rocksmith's note highway because it doesn't translate to the real world. I use tabs for learning songs and Bandfuse uses scrolling tabs, so there was no real learning curve. The notes have different colors which represent the recommended finger to use: green = pointer, red = middle, yellow = ring, blue - pinky. You can slow songs down, loop hard parts, etc.
Comes with 55 songs and DLC will be available in December or January. I heard Hendrix will be included.
I like that it plays videos during the song and you can connect up to 2 guitars, a bass, and a mic all playing together. I only have the single guitar version but when I can get another cable I will play along with my son.

I battled lag with the original Rocksmith. Never tried the 2014 version. I play Bandfuse on the PS3 and use my surround sound system for audio. No lag.

I gave up on guitar video games until Bandfuse came out, which was released like 10 days ago.