TS-9 Switch

kimbob
kimbob
05/07/2002 7:34 am
Last summer we were playing an outdoor Beer Blast called the "Posen Potatoe Festival", and my Bass player kicked over a 16oz. glass of beer on my TS-9. It worked for the rest of the night and for several weeks after that. Then it started to act funny. When you'ld stomp on it, it wouldn't turn on, or just the opposite, it would turn on but you couldn't turn it off unless you unpluged it. I'm guessing it's the switch. What I need to know is, does anyone know where I can get a replacement switch for it? I've tried everything I can think of. I've been told you can get some sort of kit that includes a switch. I can install it myself. Your help will be appreciated very much.
"Let that boy Boogie Woogie. Cause' it in em' and it got to come out." -John Lee Hooker-
There's no substitute for expeience. So get out there and break some strings on stage.
# 1
pstring
Big as Elvis, Baby
pstring
Big as Elvis, Baby
05/07/2002 1:23 pm
Have you tried kicking it? Just kidding, you might want to go to: http://www.ampage.org try the effects forum or some of the related websites they list, shouldn't be a problem getting a switch for such a popular pedal, I'd give you mine, but then I'd be in the boat you are in now, let us know if you find the switch..........
# 2
kimbob
kimbob
05/08/2002 7:33 am
Thanks for the tip pstring. As usual you were right on target. The name of the place I found is http://www.smallbearelec.com. The prices are pretty reasonable too. Thanks again. Everything I've tried up until now has been a dead end. Can't wait to put the pedal to the metal.
Kimbob
"Let that boy Boogie Woogie. Cause' it in em' and it got to come out." -John Lee Hooker-
There's no substitute for expeience. So get out there and break some strings on stage.
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.