View post (One suggestion and one question)

View thread

JJ90
JJ90
10/15/2013 1:15 pm
Hey GT staff,

As I have been a member for quite a while now I have one suggestion and one question regarding the website.

My suggestion is regarding the "home" page for full access members. From here I can easily jump to almost every lesson category and I can view the columns with "newest tutorials" and "popular tutorials."

I would like to see a column with "newest song tutorials." That way I can instantly see what new song tutorials are added without having to look in the songs page and going to the master list and sorting it to newest.

It would be way easier to see which new song tutorials have been added. Hope you guys will take it into consideration.

My question is regarding HD-streaming. Before I was a member here I watched the GT-channel episodes on Youtube and now I can view the GT-lessons on Youtube in HD-quality. Unfortunately the GT-website does not support HD-streaming yet.

Are there any plans on increasing the quality of streaming the video lessons to HD? It would be awesome to see everything crisp and clear when going to full screen, as I do a lot. I'm not asking this because I'm unsatisfied with the current quality.

JJ