Spider legs Lessons Question

BJCleage
BJCleage
10/14/2013 5:29 pm
Hi everyone I have a question, I'm a beginner with little to no experience. I'm up to
Beginners Spider legs Spider Legs Warm-Ups 4: 8th Notes & Alternate Picking.
In all of them lessons before this I can do it BUT i'm no where fast doing it like Lisa is. Should I jest keep going to the next video lessens or stop and keep going over and over It up to where i'm at not till i get as fast??
# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
10/14/2013 6:21 pm
Hi BJCleage, it's entirely up to you and how you like to learn, but I feel like this is one of the great things about Guitar Tricks - you can continue to work on your speed, move on to another lesson, and still have the ability to come back to the Beginners Spider legs for reference whenever you need to.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2
BJCleage
BJCleage
10/14/2013 8:48 pm
Originally Posted by: Guitar Tricks AdminHi BJCleage, it's entirely up to you and how you like to learn, but I feel like this is one of the great things about Guitar Tricks - you can continue to work on your speed, move on to another lesson, and still have the ability to come back to the Beginners Spider legs for reference whenever you need to.

Thank you for the answer and I'm sure I will go back that's is a good ability Jest wanting to be sure I was doing the doing the right thing.
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.