My new tablet and this site

GreggRich1
Gregg Richards
GreggRich1
Gregg Richards
07/24/2013 11:18 pm
I just got up and running on my new Samsung tablet, WOW I'm one happy camper, I can play any video any speed, crystal clear. Now if only I could learn this effing instrument. My love hate relationhip with my learning curve continues, but at least now the videos going stupid on me will NOT be the biggest obstacle. Rock on my freinds. Next week I have to take a road trip to Texas, I'll take my tablet and my Tele, it will not be wasted time like last month.
# 1
Chrisser
Chrisser
07/25/2013 3:37 am
Originally Posted by: GreggRich1I just got up and running on my new Samsung tablet, WOW I'm one happy camper, I can play any video any speed, crystal clear. Now if only I could learn this effing instrument. My love hate relationhip with my learning curve continues, but at least now the videos going stupid on me will NOT be the biggest obstacle. Rock on my freinds. Next week I have to take a road trip to Texas, I'll take my tablet and my Tele, it will not be wasted time like last month.

I've been playing on my IPAD sometimes and my laptop sometimes....

I did notice one thing - No "A B" looping for video's showing on the Ipad :eek: Do you see that on your tablet?

Oh and on the learning front - just keep plugging Brother - this is a Marathon ;) You just gotta keep putting one finger in front of the others! :D

Thanks
Chris
# 2
GreggRich1
Gregg Richards
GreggRich1
Gregg Richards
07/26/2013 3:53 am
I am certainly out of them. I tend to suck at guitar, so one by one I have been removing obstacles and excuses. I have 2 beautiful guitars, set up with good strings, now a nice tablet, and a thousand lessons. Here I come world, I won't suck forever...
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.