Ozzy / Zakk Wylde news

Skull Dragon
Skull Dragon
04/25/2002 7:26 am
In an interview with Zakk last month:

It’s been non-****ing stop, but after Quebec (March 14th) we have six weeks off. I’m going to be home having mass quantities of sex with my wife, hang with my kids, clean up Rotweiler crap, lift weights and just jam. Then we start firing up from June to September. We’re going to be out kicking ass at Ozzfest. We’re opening up the main stage and then with whatever is left of it, I’ll be going up with Ozzy to kick some ass. I’ll be doing double duty with both Black Label and Ozzy. It’s beyond brutal, but in pure Black Label fashion we got to get it done. So, it’s going to happen," grunts Zakk. "At Ozzfest, we’ll have Craig Nunenmacher (New Orleans Chapter) and Nick
Cantenese (Pittsburgh Chapter). I’ll find out what’s happening with Mike Inez or we may just have Robert Trujillo. We’ll see if Robert wants to do double duty as well." we just recently found out that Robert will be pulling double duty

Though Zakk is looking forward his time off, he still be very busy. "We just recorded a live show (with Ozzy) at the Budokan (in Japan) and we’ve got to come up with four bonus tracks. I had written "Bleed For Me", "Demise Of Sanity", "Graveyard Disciples", "Bridge To Cross", "Life, Birth, Blood, Doom", the majority of the whole goddamn ‘1919 Eternal’ record for Ozzy, but we’ll just go in a room, jam and come up with four slammin’ tunes and then have Ozzy come in and sing his ass off on them."

As for Black Label, Zakk reveals, "we’re talking about doing a DVD. I’ve got a bunch of live stuff from the last tour. I’ll repackage Hardcore Volume I and I’m thinking of doing another one. Plus, the other day, I phoned Rob Zombie to see if he wanted to direct a video for us and he’s going to do the video for "Bleed For Me". There is also the Black Label heads that Marshall is making. I’ve got to sign 600 letters of authenticity for that. The brutality is never going to stop!"

We also found out hes going to be a father again too, his wifes gonna have twins!

-------------------

http://www.BlackLabelSociety.net

# 1

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.