Blues City

hpcrazy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
hpcrazy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
04/05/2013 8:38 pm
Hi everybody,

it has been a while since I have been posting some news about me. But there is finally a new CD out. It's a funny story about Blues City in ancient Wild West with different characters and situations. Was a bit inspired by Quentin Tarantino movies. Check it out. Some ideas which I played there can be watched here on guitartricks.com on my blues lessons. I think they are still here. :cool:

Enjoy

Here's the iTunes link :

https://itunes.apple.com/album/blues-city-feat.-hanspeter/id631817871

# 1
Svanholm
Svanholm
04/06/2013 5:25 pm
Is there any demo songs ?
# 2
Andrew Tintle
Andrew Tintle
04/20/2013 7:36 pm
Congratulations on the new album. I sampled all the tunes, they sound awesome. I like Mountain Cowboys in particular - you've got a great tone on the electric guitar. I am still into having actual cds, do you have any available to ship? Otherwise I will download them from iTunes.
# 3
TravisWright
TravisWright
04/28/2013 12:40 am
Your tone is very good. I like!
# 4
hpcrazy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
hpcrazy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
04/28/2013 7:20 am
Originally Posted by: SvanholmIs there any demo songs ?[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the late reply - I did not get the email notification :rolleyes:

Here is the link to one of my favorite songs on this CD " Grandma's apple pie " https://soundcloud.com/music-pictures/grandmas-apple-pie

or " The Sheriff " https://soundcloud.com/music-pictures/the-sheriff

I really recommend that you also check the story which I have written to this CD - is the main part of this whole concept. You find it in the booklet at iTunes or here http://www.hpcrazy.com/music/101-cd-s.html

Originally Posted by: Andrew Tintle Congratulations on the new album. I sampled all the tunes, they sound awesome. I like Mountain Cowboys in particular - you've got a great tone on the electric guitar. I am still into having actual cds, do you have any available to ship?

Thanks for the feedback. :) I really worked on the tone specific on this CD and tried different sound settings. I only CD with is available physical is " Touch my Soul " - thats an older CD from 2005 - all newer releases are only available digital. If you want that CD for your collection - contact me and let me know.

[QUOTE=TravisWright]Your tone is very good. I like!

# 5
ly2sing
ly2sing
05/01/2013 11:18 pm
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Love, love! ♪•*¨*•.¸¸.•*¨*•
How do I learn to play like that?
[/FONT]
# 6
SebastBerg
Full Access
SebastBerg
Full Access
05/02/2013 2:15 am
Great work Hanspeter. I really like your songs.

Wild wild west is awesome ! So simple and slow yet so powerfull.
We hear so much quick shredding technicians now that to ear a smooth slow melody with such control is a breath of fresh air. Correct me if I'm wrong but it's in open D right ?

I'm also a sucker for old bottle neck blues guitar so you got me right there :p

I'm purchasing a couple of your songs to encourage you to do some more beautiful music :)
# 7
hpcrazy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
hpcrazy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
05/02/2013 3:50 am
Originally Posted by: ly2sing[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Love, love! ♪•*¨*•.¸¸.•*¨*•
How do I learn to play like that?
[/FONT]

Check my blues lessons here on Guitartricks.com - also the ones where I teach how to play with a wahwah pedal since I am using my Cry Baby pretty often on this CD :-)

There is also a CD available with the original backing tracks : https://itunes.apple.com/album/blues-backing-tracks-vol./id631681041
# 8
hpcrazy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
hpcrazy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
05/02/2013 3:57 am
Originally Posted by: SebastBergGreat work Hanspeter. I really like your songs.

Wild wild west is awesome ! So simple and slow yet so powerfull.
We hear so much quick shredding technicians now that to ear a smooth slow melody with such control is a breath of fresh air. Correct me if I'm wrong but it's in open D right ?

I'm also a sucker for old bottle neck blues guitar so you got me right there :p

I'm purchasing a couple of your songs to encourage you to do some more beautiful music :)

Thanks for your Feedback - I really appeciate :)

Actually I have never been a fan of the pure shredding - for me music is an expression of emotions and sometimes there are only a few notes nessessary to express what is meant. Sometimes it is of course also nessessary to play fast - but music has to stay in the centre of playing and not the need to play fast all the time.

Actually it's Drop - D ( Tune down the low E - string to a D ) - thats great for the bootle neck.

Thanks for buying some of my songs. For sure I will keep music up - that has been the main focus of my work through my entire career as musician. :)
# 9

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.