View post (Guitar Straps)

View thread

matonanjin2
matonanjin2
08/29/2020 3:32 pm

Anytime a conversation comes up about guitar straps I ask that people at least take a look at Lakota Leathers. They are all made from Bison and are unbelievably comfortable. And I have had conversations with some people on other forums, mostly Guitar Gathering, and people that have had them for years report they are very durable and last a long time.

And, importantly, every purchase goes to support people definitely in need of help. From the website: "Each Lakota Leathers strap is assembled on the Pine Ridge Lakota Sioux Indian reservation in South Dakota, USA. Pine Ridge has the undesirable distinction of being the poorest county in the entire United States. The purchase of any Lakota Leathers strap not only gives you the ultimate quality, but helps provide income for people on the reservation. Truly a 'cottage' industry, Lakota Leathers straps are assembled in living rooms and on kitchen tables of the people who make these wonderful straps."

I'm not asking you to purchase from Lakota Leathers just because I ask. I'm just asking you to take a look. If you decide based on what you see and hear, then great. If not, thanks for looking. But everyu single person I've ever known to try them, love them. And yeah, I have one on every guitar.

[u]Guitars:[/u] 2014 PRS Santana, 2013 PRS Paul's, 2009 PRS Hollowbody, 1972 Gibson ES-325, 2012 Fender Strat American Standard, 2012 Yamaha Pacifica, Martin M-36, Martin 000-15M, Seagull S6 Classic[br][u]Amps:[/u] Fender Blues Junior III, Boss Eband JS-10, Line 6 POD 500X, Quilter Microblock 45