View post (My biggish problem)

View thread

guitar99
guitar99
04/18/2002 2:48 am
Analyze what doesn't feel right. Is it the lyrics, the music, the progression. Have another songwriter review the work. Sometimes what you look over is obvious to someone else. As far as not knowing exactly what your looking for don't feel too bad. I had a buddy who did a session once. The producer was'nt happy with anything that was getting done. This was a big session with really good pickers. One them ask the producer what he was looking for. His reply: I don't know but that's not it!!ht. Is it the lyrics, the music, the progression. Have another songwriter review the work. Sometimes what you look over is obvious to someone else. As far as not knowing exactly what your looking for don't feel too bad. I had a buddy who did a session once. The producer was'nt happy with anything that was getting done. This was a big session with really good pickers. One them ask the producer what he was looking for. His reply: I don't know but that's not it!!ght. Is it the lyrics, the music, the progression. Have another songwriter review the work. Sometimes what you look over is obvious to someone else. As far as not knowing exactly what your looking for don't feel too bad. I had a buddy who did a session once. The producer was'nt happy with anything that was getting done. This was a big session with really good pickers. One them ask the producer what he was looking for. His reply: I don't know but that's not it!!. Is it the lyrics, the music, the progression. Have another songwriter review the work. Sometimes what you look over is obvious to someone else. As far as not knowing exactly what your looking for don't feel too bad. I had a buddy who did a session once. The producer was'nt happy with anything that was getting done. This was a big session with really good pickers. One them ask the producer what he was looking for. His reply: I don't know but that's not it!!