View post (The music store experience)

View thread

kingdavid
kingdavid
04/12/2002 11:21 pm
Originally posted by James8831
...that i wanted to see what the attitude of local music shops was like these days....
[/B]

Deja vu.
The store where i bought my guitar sold for renovations acoupla months ago.They reopeneed the other day.I think they changed management too.So I went to check it out.Im barely inside,and a security guy is like,hello?Im like hello and ccontinuing,I mean i dont need any help,just checking it out.He's like what do you want.I almost said Im looking for a place my gf can get an abortion,but change my mind and instead say im just checking it out.He's like if all you want is window shop,go do it outside.And guess what,there are no guitars in the windows.So im like how the phuck Im I spossed to buy a guitar I cant see,let alone test.I ask him,you evr bought a guitar yourself.Hes like no,and you.That's when i mention i bought mine there b4 they changed manegement,and it seems they dont want pple to see their stuff,and there are two other stores in a 200 metre radius,guitars are not cooking fat you just go,hey give me a 2kg tub.....
Bottom lne is,im not goimg there again.And they dont even have a lot of nice stuff,just a samic electro acoustic and nylon string(not classical,nylon string.the latter doesn't necesarilly imply the former).
They'll phuck it up so bad,it might mot last 6 months