BOSS GT-8 sounds 01-03 (requesting critique)

Jahan Honma
Jahan Honma
05/05/2012 2:00 pm
http://soundcloud.com/jahan-zoltan-honma/sets/gt8tests

Here are 3 metal distortions I made on a BOSS GT-8 guitar pedal. I'm trying to find TWO rhythm guitar sounds that I can use to record a PROFESSIONAL sounding album with. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Comments on the three sounds:

Number 1: The one I like the most but has been criticized as sounding thin. It's a pre-amp called Edge Lead. Kind of fuzzy but I think it has the most clarity of the three.

Number 2: A preset on the pedal called Metal Stack.

Number 3: The Metal Stack preset with more bass and other EQ changes.
Listen to FREE MUSIC from The Legendary Zoltan RIGHT HERE

FaceBook | Twitter | Website | YouTube
# 1
JeffS65
JeffS65
05/06/2012 9:41 am
Originally Posted by: Jahan Honmahttp://soundcloud.com/jahan-zoltan-honma/sets/gt8tests

Here are 3 metal distortions I made on a BOSS GT-8 guitar pedal. I'm trying to find TWO rhythm guitar sounds that I can use to record a PROFESSIONAL sounding album with. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Comments on the three sounds:

Number 1: The one I like the most but has been criticized as sounding thin. It's a pre-amp called Edge Lead. Kind of fuzzy but I think it has the most clarity of the three.

Number 2: A preset on the pedal called Metal Stack.

Number 3: The Metal Stack preset with more bass and other EQ changes.

I like 1. Thin? No. Not sure what other people are hearing. 3 was a semi-close second but I listened to each twice and I like 1.
# 2
freebirdintl
Full Access
freebirdintl
Full Access
05/06/2012 2:42 pm
Yeah, I agree #1 and it only took a couple times to hear them all. It's crunchy but still rings, that's why I liked it.
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.