Best PC game ever!!

Mad_Slasher8605
Mad_Slasher8605
04/07/2002 2:55 pm
you play diablo 2? do you play on useast? if so whats your accountname? mine so mad_slasher8605, lol, its the same for everything.
(V)àd §¦à§}{èr
# 1
Christoph
is Super Fabulous
Christoph
is Super Fabulous
04/07/2002 8:10 pm

I know what you mean about shooter games on a console. I just can't do without a mouse and keyboard. I saw Halo on the Xbox, and while the graphics were cool, the controls were completely awkward.

P.S. Dungeon Siege is out!!!
# 2
ZackyH
ZackyH
04/08/2002 4:45 pm
There's already a keyboard and mouse for the Playstation 2, and since the Xbox is basically a small computer I'm sure they're going to have those for the Xbox, too. They even had a mouse and keyboard for the Dreamcast.

BTW, I played that Freedom Force demo. It's ok so far. It has really lame dialogue just like a really stupid super hero cartoon. You can even pick up cars and throw them at the bad guys. I've gotten to the second level where I have to command 4 heros at once. I didn't do a very good job. I got my butt kicked. I guess it's going to take a little time to get used to since I don't play these types of games very often.
# 3
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator
04/08/2002 8:01 pm
Originally posted by ZackyH
It's weird that you're talking about that game while at the same time people are talking about it in a Chat Room I'm on. This game must be catching on. That's strange considering it's on the Mac.

Not really, Ambrosia Software only writes for MacOS.

Escape Velocity was absolutely badass. Not terribly great graphics, not complex, just addictive as all hell and due to it's plug-in architecture, infinately expandable.

EV Nova is all of that and more; better graphics (still nothing too too impressive), Carbon native (so it runs well in OS X), and more expansive. It's a 75 meg download.

And yeah, I'm on US East: YetiWithMatches. I only have my one character right now: Jaco Mocaco.
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator

Careful what you wish for friend
I've been to Hell and now I'm back again

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 4
Mad_Slasher8605
Mad_Slasher8605
04/08/2002 8:53 pm
cool! ill add you to my friends list. my highest guy is 37.
(V)àd §¦à§}{èr
# 5
PlayLikeDavid
PlayLikeDavid
04/08/2002 9:17 pm
I am new at PC games. I have played Unreal (the first one) and haven't been able to find UT yet. That was my first PC first person shooter game. I LOVED IT!! I finished the game in about two weeks.
I have found an online game that is outstanding. It is called Territories 3069:Star Siege :D
It is an online turn based strategy game. It can be addictive, so be careful!
Here is the link.

http://www.territories3069.com

Once you get used to the controls and how the program is working, it is nothing but megalomaniacal fun.
Check it out!!
Let's have a knock down drag out rock'n'roll party in the street!
Chuck
# 6
Fretfire
Fretfire
11/02/2005 11:36 am
The best PC Games Ive played

1) Half Life Counterstrike - The best action/ shooter multiplayer game EVER !

2) Command And Conquer Yuris Revenge- Very addicting strategy game.

3) Need for Speed - Best racing game

4) Starcraft and Warcraft III - the Classics, simply the best strategy game

5) Rise of Nations - the most challenging but fun strategy game

6) Hitman Series

7) Nba Live 2003 and 2005

8) the SIMS - cures your boredom ( for a while :D )

9) Rise of Nations - the most challenging but fun strategy game

10) Indiana Jones - great adventure game, its like watching the movie while playing

11) Diablo II - definitely a must have

Doctors Warning : Playing too much PC games may be bad for the eyes but WILL greatly improve your guitar playing due to fast hand-eye coordination and rapid decision making will quicken your reflexes (the secret to insane speed picking and burning frethand) Try it and see.......ADIOS ;)
Guitarplaying is 1 Percent Inspiration, 99 Percent Perspiration... :)
# 7

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.