View post (Best PC game ever!!)

View thread

ZackyH
ZackyH
04/03/2002 10:50 pm
GTA2? Didn't care much for any of the GTA games until GTA3 came out on PS2. Guess what. It's coming out for PC in a few months with better graphics, and it may have multiplayer. That would be awesome if it did.

I don't really care much for strategy and PC rpgs. Well, except for Realthugz. That's a cool strategy game. http://www.realthugz.com <---Check it out. All you do is make an account like you would on Yahoo or Hotmail. It's a text based strategy game you play on the web. You don't even have to install anything.

1st person shooters all the way. I'd have to say Doom is still one of my all time favorite games. I play Unreal Tournament, Half-Life, and Quake 3 on a regular basis. I mostly play them to see the latest mods. You know, like Counter Strike and others. The mutators for UT are pretty cool. There's one that lets you ride on a nuke, Dr. Strangelove style. It's called...Strangelove. That's worth checking out if you have UT. Zombie smackdown is another cool mutator. It lets you set up how many zombies appear in a level, how fast they respawn, and how many gibs fly around after they blow up. I usually set it up to have 999 zombies and let them spawn at the fastest rate with the gib blast all the way up. I combine the Strangelove mutator and ride my nuke into 999 zombies instantly blowing them all up. You should see the 100 foot pile of gibs that explode into the air after that. I'll have to take a snapshot of it. It looks really cool.