ask bobby howe

nanselmus
nanselmus
04/18/2012 5:29 pm
how do I ask bobby howe? is this the right place? how do i ask instructors, etc? my question involves the bluegrass lesson by Mr. Howe. How do I contact Mr. Howe and please be specific. I find the forum difficult to navigate. Thanks, cn
# 1
compart1
compart1
04/18/2012 8:58 pm
You posted this question in the same forum twice..

Originally Posted by: Jon BroderickHi Chris,

Bobby is no longer making lessons for us but he indicated he still wanted to answer questions in the forum. So if you post in "Ask Bobby Howe" he should be able to help.

I will have someone double check the notation, to make sure that isn't the problem. That will take a couple of days, and then I'll reply here.

Jon

You need to scroll down until you find "ASK BOBBY HOWE" .. I assume he would go to his forum box first.
Each instructor has his/hers own forum address/box, you'll find under the first forum page titled "open community ,guest welcome.."
The hardest thing to do is search for past info, so if you see something of interest, you might find if wise to copy and past the text into a word processor. I prefer using windows note pad until I decide if I want to keep it. You can then do a search when you have the exact wording.. This still may bring up more stuff then you want, but a lot less then a random search.
You can also click on your name or other users name and find past forum Q/A..
Also there is direct private options for messaging or he mail if the member sign to participate..
I hope this help you out..
Gordon
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.