View post (I remember when)

View thread

nigelcoughlin
nigelcoughlin
04/15/2012 9:29 pm
Originally Posted by: hunter1801That is selfish. In my opinion.[/QUOTE]

Ya it is selfish. what did that guy say earlier, Their ain't no such thing as a free lunch. It works both ways? No?

but I do see your point, I guess the forums are full of people who don't have the money too pay and are all looking for help but I know no theory at all.
There is nothing i can share other then the way the old site worked, They had a way of posting tab. I could post some tab along with an audio clip of some licks and that is the only way i could benefit anyone. I was a rookie guitar player, then and really still am. I could not benefit anyone but the newest guitar player wanting too learn a few blues scales.
I can't answer any ones questions on anything because I understand nothing in the way of musical knowledge. I never took a lesson and i understand nothing but tab and that is a bare minimum. I never said I was some blazing guitar player who plays Stevie Ray or jimi hendrix.

[QUOTE=hunter1801]If I have a question I ask. If I see a question I can answer, I answer. Your mentality of not wanting to share because you get "nothing in return" is just plain selfishness on your part.

You are a great person. The best kind. The kind that gives away his knowledge for free on a site that charges people too use the site. And doesn't expect or obviously want anything in return. you really do seem too be a nice person. But too me that is just ridiculous. If you feel you get enough from posting on the forums and are kind enough and knowledgeable enough too answer questions on the forums and feel this is retribution enough. I can understand that but I am not knowledgeable enough too post on the forums too either help anyone or too help myself learn about the guitar. I'm guitar illiterate. I do not know what any chord is called. I do not enough know what the notes on my guitar are. I don't know any scale names. I just play my guitar.

Thanks for taking the time too talk civil and i apologize if i have offended you in any manner. It was not intended.

have a nice day : )