View post (Top Ten Posters)

View thread

educatedfilm
educatedfilm
03/22/2002 10:10 pm
the algore comment... classic, just classic...
GROW A BEARD! (that's all that matters)... or a tash... (am i odd in reliezing the facail hair thing... cos i joked about it with my friend who is into spanish /southern american history, because he also does spanish at uni, and he laughed and said he'd never noticed that either)...
saying that tho... system of a down could be your new fascist supremos... but then again they're left wing.. and really more conserned about legalising cannabis, than with anything else.. heheheheh...
how did we get to this?

oh sigor ros, icelandic band (lead singer sings in icelandic... which is a very mellow soft spoken language... suits this kinda genre... kinda how german suits anything heavey, cos it's such a hard sounding language)... very cool... use a voilin bow on a guitar very well... I mean really really cool mellow sound.... but i've given up on convincing anyone... I mean ajetus byjrain (or how ever the hell it's spelt) was in my mind one of the best albums of the last 2 or 3 years... it's a little samey... but it works... If you wanna listen to any of thier stuff get "starflur" (sp?)... I think that's how it's spelt... i didn't relize it was actaully said in the song... it's pronouced Sta-flu... with the Rs almost silent..
anyway... I need to go and something constructive

[Edited by educatedfilm on 03-22-2002 at 04:17 PM]