The Feel

metchason
metchason
08/28/2011 3:33 am
I think I got what I need to learn finally. I found that feel that ya get when ya do it right.

I been playin around with guitars for many years and never had it...

A couple years ago I tried to get myself to learn real guitar lessons and failed and failed ...and failed !!!

It may sound me uh..braggerd but I never needed to learn anything from anyone else till now. I was always too thick headed to listen I guess, failed in school many times.

So now I found this feel... and I know I need help. Can anyone tell a blockhead how to play and record music with uh.. e-machine from Walmart ? Of course I'm also broke !! Now what ?
# 1
hunter1801
hunter1801
08/28/2011 8:33 pm
I have no idea what you are trying to say/ask :confused:
# 2
michaelsocarras
michaelsocarras
09/08/2011 3:46 am
Originally Posted by: metchasonI think I got what I need to learn finally. I found that feel that ya get when ya do it right.

I been playin around with guitars for many years and never had it...

A couple years ago I tried to get myself to learn real guitar lessons and failed and failed ...and failed !!!

It may sound me uh..braggerd but I never needed to learn anything from anyone else till now. I was always too thick headed to listen I guess, failed in school many times.

So now I found this feel... and I know I need help.

Totally hear you on this one.
# 3
jgjones94
jgjones94
09/12/2011 5:39 pm
The cheapest way to get the sound from the guitar into a standard computer without buying other gear, is through the Line In on the back panel of the computer but you will need a 1.4" to 1/8" inch adapter and the appropriate cable (I know you probably have one, it's plugged into your guitar.) Try to find a cord that goes from 1/4" to 1/8" over using the adapter though. Radio Shack might have them. After you do that you can go into your sound options through the Control Panel or your sound cards software and adjust the settings.

For an acoustic there are small mics that you can drop into the hole.
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.