The Gift (and Lukas Haas and Isabel Lucas)

carlos-k
carlos-k
04/06/2011 4:21 pm
The Gift came forward, this Thursday, the last song from his new album and revealed a ' secret ' saved during two weeks.

"Made For You ', the second theme alignment ' Explodes ', had been presented as an original duo Lucas/Lukas, fictional musical project of actors Isabel Lucas (' Transformers 2 ') and Lukas Haas (' the origin ', ' Last Days ').

The music was composed by The Gift was published on YouTube on February 25 as the authorship of two actors, what was eventually reported in the press. Now, the Portuguese band unveils the ' lie ' and announces that everything was a joke.

«As Joaquim Phoenix did with his "I'm Still Here", as Banksy made his "Exit Through The Gift Shop" or as Orson Welles did a few decades, we wanted to play with what is or is not truth and especiallywith the concept of believing or not at all what we say new media ', wrote The Gift in a statement.

True is the videoclip made by Director Carleton Ranney and starring Lukas Haas and Isabel Lucas, who pretended to write the new song of The Gift.

"Made For You ' should be one of the new themes to present three concerts that the band of Alcobaca is marked for the Tivoli Theatre, Lisbon, 17, 18 and 19 March.

The new album, ' Explodes ', was made available in digital format on the official site of The Gift. The group released one theme per day until this Thursday, at the price that the user chose to pay.

See here the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04GUB0BerbU&feature=related
At my blog I write about guitar playing and other related topics. Tune in to get some advice on how to learn guitar chords and more.
# 1

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.