Blues Vox

froggy62
froggy62
04/02/2011 4:01 pm
I recently upgraded my practice amo from a VOX DA5 to a VOX Valvetronics VT20+ (not to be mistaken for the VT20) difference being choices of modeling amps settings ) So far I like it but have not played with it alot yet. On the VOX website it shows all vox amps and reccomended setting to accomplish various sounds mimmicking differnt artist. Pretty cool but I am looking for more choices in blues settings that can give me just the right old school Muddy Waters, early 60's BB King type sound anyone out there would have this amp and dig the blues that could maybe give me a good setting for that I just cant seem to get it right. ???
# 1
ibanezaf12
ibanezaf12
09/03/2011 6:06 pm
im purchasing the 20+ shortly and hoping for the same tones with my ibanez af120 full hollow body. let the search begin!

...afterthought im not sure of the policy about posting about other sites but check out Steviesnacks.com and look at the EQ pedal (MK.4.23 Boost*Demo) it adds interesting mid adj and bright tone without stifling your guitars natural sound (which is why ya bought it yeah?)

As far as lessons this site blows his out of the water.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.