View post (For the instructors.)

View thread

sixpicker
Telecastered Instructor
sixpicker
Telecastered Instructor
03/13/2011 10:50 pm
Hey hrandersoniii,
I spent 23 years in Nashville playing various styles of music. Bluegrass, classic and top 40 country, rockabilly, rock, blues, and western swing too. I moved out to Az to be with my family in 2007, and joined a band less than 2 weeks later for a house gig. When that ended I started my own band called Outlaw Attitude, and we still play locally on the weekends. I also play one weekend every month with another band called Mix Company. A guy that plays a solo out in Tombstone put together a group of the best players in the area. I'm really honored to be one of them, and we have a blast on those gigs.

I do have a youtube channel, but need to put more up there. There's one video called "This Is Only A Test" that's just me goofin' off with Dad's old Martin. I have a bunch of vids in my favorites though, and I'm planning on posting more vids of the band, and some other stuff too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9xfgWVS0ao

My drummer put a video of us up on facebook, probably under Outlaw Attitude, or the name of the club which was Dillon's. I'll let you know when I post some other stuff, or if someone else does. Check out some of the vids in my favorites too, lots of great guitar pickers in there.