View post (Trial page)

View thread

JJ90
JJ90
02/26/2011 4:09 pm
Hi Guitartricks,

I didn't even know that your site had a trial page, I bumped on it by accident, which was by reference of some other site who discussed the Guitartricks trial. I'd like to mention two things:

First of all why isn't it mentioned or linked from the main page ? ( Is it only meant for other website to link to the trial page ? Because I think everyone should be able to try the site ). I think a lot more people would try out this way.

Secondly, my password is displayed without being hidden in dots ( sorry, English isn't my first language, but I hope you get what I mean ). I'm not really familiar with the hacking abilities these days but isn't it very dangerous when a password is fully displayed without being encoded in dots, whilst making it visible to some advanced hackers ? I'm currently using Mozilla Firefox.

Edit: For those who don't know what I'm talking about here is the trial page. http://www.guitartricks.com/trial/

Think I'm going to try out the trial sometime soon when I have the time. For now I would like to mention this.

JJ