View post (1000 - You knew I'd do Something Like This)

View thread

educatedfilm
educatedfilm
02/23/2002 12:30 am
I feel stupid having started a thread dedicated to this moment, now... Hmm, so what's it like? you seen so many come and go... or is just *shrug*?
hmmmm... 1200watts... THAT'S NOT A F_ING AMP! THAT'S LIKE A PORTABLE EARTHQUAKE GENERATOR....
(i'm downloading northfield special... f-me!!! you can play bass... hmmm, thier is a whiff, niegh, a suspition of Les Claypool in your style... :)... it's better than standing, sorry that was ok like, but seths voice on the first part that he sings didn't go down to well here... is that you singing in there as well?...cool.. I'm impressed)..
did this place ever get political in the old days?..
Why did you join?(be more specific)... I remember why i joined... sigh, t'was the august of the year of the last.. and i were looking for the music for tony hearst "gallery" part of the show (i used to watch this as a kid, and loved it), and I asked...and got nothing, so I was gonna leave... and then i got political... and before I knew it, i was caught... I was moderator...
Some cool phrases written in dressing rooms for those early days bands...(made me smile, but that shows you really...)
"[put the name of heavy metal band here], heavier than a death in the family"
"if tis not heavy, thou art gay"