View post (Zakk Fu#kin Wylde)

View thread

guitargod420
guitargod420
03/05/2002 6:19 pm
totally agree about there is no best guitar player ,BUT zakk is definenitly one of the BETTER guitar players out there, alot of people put down guitar players cause they dont play like another guitar player but thats basically because they choose not to, perfect example Kirk Hammett, alot of you in here say hes not that good, your basically judging him on what hes done in lets say the past 7 years, i mean its not like he forgot how to play stuff like on Kill em' All and Ride the Lighting etc, earlier metallica albums, he just chooses not to, but back to zakk its pretty obvious hes ALOT better than guys like SRV, Hendrix, not because he can play a hundred times faster than those guys , i mean i love SRV i could chill all day playing and listening to SRV, and Hendrix , but honestly if youve listened to everything Wylde has done (prime example "ozzy loud and live) you would see what im talking about , about how bad ass zakk is hes ALOT better than alot of you think, zakk is my all time fav guitar player as you can probably tell, but i dont just listen to him, i try to keep an open mind about playing i love all styles of playing from blues to classical and so on, and zakk could definetly play all styles no problem, download "Farm Fiddlin, by Zakk he starts out straight country style bad ass guitar playing then goes into country/metal playing