View post (ooooh, LIFE WITHOUT BIULDINGS!!!!! Listen to em...)

View thread

educatedfilm
educatedfilm
02/13/2002 12:37 am
Right, I'll probably get into trouble for this.. So I'll delete this in a few days...
http://www.audiogalaxy.com/list/searches.php?SID=e2811b097d0bc228b96c1c6ec81639fd&searchType=0&searchStr=life+without+buildings
Listen to "NEW TOWN", "PS Exclusive" and "JUNO"... I'm all excited cos they're one of my faviourite new bands, and usualy nobody ever hears em, so end up looking like a rambling fool (no soo far from the truth).. those songs are the easiest to enjoy at first, the others are more acquired, her voice gets irratating after a while, but then you begin to like, a bit rob plant in that respect...

The giutar parts are very simple, and almost child like, the music is very melodic in general.. but it's the vocals that do it, the strange child like sound, that conjurses up words that throw you about (I mean it's difficult to follow what she is talking about), and sometimes she throws in some serious questions that maybe even gets a little philisophical... I would say New town is probably one of the best love songs i've heard...
Definetly worht a listen... please have a listen, and give me some honest feed back, but dont just say "it sucked", tell me why you think what you do... BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HURRY!!!!!