View post (Guess I should Introduce Myself)

View thread

ScottyTooHotty
ScottyTooHotty
02/12/2002 5:51 pm
I just realized I posted a few times on here, but never said Hey! My name's Scott and I've been playing guitar for 18 years now. I started playing because I heard an amazing track called Crazy Train and thought the guitarist was amazing, so needless to say, I'm a bit biased towards Randy Rhoads! Anyway, over the years I've changed styles. I started out playing metal (for some of you younger guys, this was about the time a new thrash metal band put out an EP called Kill Em All)then went to the hair bands, classic rock and blues. I play just about anything these days as long as it's got a good melody. I've played with a number of bands and have alot of experience playing live. The best time I had was probably last year when we played a club in Jamaica. Right now I've slimmed down my gear. I currently only have three guitars: an American Deluxe Strat, a Mexi-Strat and a Takimine acoustic/electric and play through a Line 6 Flextone II. I'm sure I'll be upgrading soon, but gotta watch that money sometimes. I hope I can provide some insight into questions many of you have based on my experiences.
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.